We’re excited to welcome you into our family, and we couldn’t be happier that you’ve made us part of your college decision. Know that the CIA Enrollment Office is here to help guide you all the way from acceptance to your first day of classes, starting with just a few helpful reminders.
CIA Main Menu—your CIA student portal—is your one-stop shop for important information, deadlines, and forms.
Best decision ever...let everyone know you’re CIA bound! Pay your $300 deposit on the accepted student portal.
Need help deciding? Check out our Virtual Accepted Student Day.
You will receive your login information for your student portal via your personal e-mail address after you are accepted to CIA. Your student portal contains helpful information including your to-do list to keep you on track for enrollment. If you have any questions or haven’t received your login and password, please contact our enrollment staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The CIA federal code is 007304. Every year, students are able to file the newest FAFSA (for the following year) beginning in October.
* Please note: The 2020–21 FAFSA will be available in October 2019. Students will need to file a FAFSA each year while in attendance.
3. Review your Financial aid awards. Merit-based and need-based financial aid awards are viewable on the student portal by following these steps on how to access your financial aid package.
4. Learn more about different sources of financial aid and begin applying for available CIA scholarships through the $hef site on your student portal.
5. Submit your official transcripts, including your final high school transcripts. And be sure to learn more about the CIA’s transfer credit policies.
6. Submit your CIA medical forms to your physician to complete. Your medical forms require a recent physical within a year of your start date.
7. Order your CIA uniform on your student portal.
8. Be sure to apply for housing if you’re attending our New York or California campus. Housing assignments will be sent to your CIA e-mail prior to your entry date.
9. Begin planning for paying your balance. Your tuition deadline is 30 days prior to your start date. Contact your enrollment manager or student financial planner to discuss your plans for paying your balance, payment options, and other helpful information.
10. Get excited about becoming a CIA student!
Financial aid, student life, academic, and campus info now streaming into your own home—straight from our New York campus.
Offer valid online only, while supplies last. Offer not valid on textbooks, course materials, technology, Championship merchandise, diploma frames, regalia, and gift cards. Other exclusions may apply. Offer subject to change or end without notice. Offer cannot be combined with any other promotion or offer. See bookseller for details. Offer expires 07/01/20.
Tag us in your photos using: #iMadeTheCut and #iDecidedCIA. Follow us on Instagram and Facebook.
Find your classmates, meet new friends
New York Campus