We love to welcome campus visitors, but before you make your plans, please note that our visiting hours and restaurant hours may be affected.
Classes for degree and certificate program students at all of our U.S. campuses will not be in session from July 27–August 19, 2019. Classes will resume on August 20.
- The Admissions Office at all three campuses will be open to welcome prospective students and their families.
- Since many of our restaurants rely on our students for the full CIA dining experience, please refer to www.ciarestaurantgroup.com for the most up-to-the-minute information.
- At the New York campus, all restaurants will be closed during this period.
- At the CIA at Greystone in St. Helena, CA, The Bakery Café by illy will be open, but Gatehouse Restaurant will be closed.
- At The CIA at Copia in Napa, CA, The Restaurant at CIA Copia, Grove, and Contimo Provisions will be open.
- At the Texas campus, the CIA Live Fire Kitchen will be open Thursday–Sunday, and Savor will be closed.
Shopping, Classes, and More for Enthusiasts