In January, the Hyde Park campus hosted eight alumni who work in media for a panel discussion about careers in food media and communications.
Alumni presenters included:
- Sarah Carey ’94, Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia
- Sara Moulton ’77, host of Sara’s Weeknight Meals
- Todd Coleman ’98, Delicious Contents
- Kersti Bowser ’01, Gourmet Butterfly Media
- Jennifer Armentrout ’97, editor of Fine Cooking
- Erin McDowell ’07, food stylist, writer, and editor
- Patrick Decker ’05, digital content manager, Scripps Network
- Andrew Kaplan ’02, Rachael Ray’s YUM-O! organization
These successful graduates were all thrilled to return to their alma mater to share their advice about food media careers with hundreds of students who attended.