DISH Subscription Service Gives Foodies Exclusive Access to the CIA’s Intelligence
Hyde Park, NY – The Culinary Institute of America has launched its first-ever premium membership service. DISH is the college’s exclusive food and wine program for food enthusiasts.
Members receive VIP access to:
- The CIA’s library of hundreds of technique videos, filled with tips and instructions to help hone your skills or learn new ones. Achieve professional results in the comfort of your own home!
- Archived interviews and cooking demonstrations with world-famous chefs of yesterday and today as they showcase their craft in the kitchen and provide insights that stand the test of time.
- Online video demos with CIA chefs and alumni. Learn directly from the chefs, live or on your own time.
- A host of the CIA’s quintessential recipes. Never before available online, the CIA opens its time-tested recipe collection. From quick and easy suppers to meals that challenge even a super-foodie, it’s all in this curated collection—along with menu tips, simple substitutions, and creative uses of leftovers.
- Personalized recipe database. Members can save their favorites to their own recipe box.
- Access to the CIA’s e-book library, for even more inspiration.
- Early enrollment and registration to CIA Boot Camps and special events at Copia, plus priority reservations at all CIA restaurants.
- Discounts to Boot Camps; CIA restaurants; the Spice Islands Marketplace at Greystone in St. Helena, CA; the Store at CIA Copia in Napa, CA; and the online
“DISH puts more than 70 years of experience from the world’s premier culinary college in the hands of foodies,” says CIA Associate Vice President Susan Cussen. “We’ve created DISH for food and wine enthusiasts who know that creating a great meal is a labor of love. For people as passionate about food as we are, DISH provides the knowledge and skills for enjoyable and successful cooking and dining experiences.”
The CIA has prepared DISH just in time for the holiday season. It is a perfect gift for anyone who loves cooking, eating, and drinking. Everyone who signs up now receives a free 30-day trial membership, along with a free CIA DISH apron as a gift for joining. After that, membership is just $7.97 per month. To join DISH, visit https://join.ciafoodies.com.
Photo Captions and Hi-Res Images:
Top Photo: DISH is the new premium membership program from The Culinary Institute of America for food and wine enthusiasts.
View hi-res image >
Photo 2: DISH subscription service provides foodies with exclusive access to premium content from The Culinary Institute of America, along with discounts for CIA Boot Camps, restaurants, and shopping. (Photo credit: CIA/Phil Mansfield)
View hi-res image >
About The Culinary Institute of America:
Founded in 1946, The Culinary Institute of America is the world’s premier culinary college. Dedicated to developing leaders in foodservice and hospitality, the independent, not-for-profit CIA offers master’s, bachelor’s, and associate degrees with majors in culinary arts, baking & pastry arts, food business management, hospitality management, culinary science, and applied food studies. The college also offers executive education, certificate programs, and courses for professionals and enthusiasts. Its conferences, leadership initiatives, and consulting services have made the CIA the think tank of the food industry and its worldwide network of more than 50,000 alumni includes innovators in every area of the food world. The CIA has locations in New York, California, Texas, and Singapore.
# # #